Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spring 09

I wonder how much longer I'll think of my life in semesters. I started this one on Thursday. I had to work from 8 to 4:30 and then had class 6 to 9. It was a hard day. Nothing ever stays the same. Rachel moved to Texas, I'm now working for someone whose first day was Thursday, and I'm finding that I don't have many people I can depend on around here. I decided to stay for the long weekend. Both of my roommates went home. Jami and I went to a potluck for homeless people Friday night, and that was interesting and fun. Yesterday I spent pretty much the whole day by myself. I had not done this in a very long time. I cleaned my room, finished the Twilight Saga (loved it), and spent a lot of time just thinking. I slept in today. The only thing on the agenda for today is grocery shopping and maybe laundry. This semester will not be easy. This time in my life is not easy. But no one ever told me I would have it easy.

No comments: