Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell for a class. It is really interesting so far. It makes me see success differently.

Today is my day to work on the things I've been putting off. I'm not excited about it. My brain always goes off in several different directions, because I have so many things that I want or need to do. It's hard to just focus on one thing and get it done.

I'm excited about every weekend of this month. This coming weekend I'm doing fun things (miller's, movie, pumpkin patch, corn maze) with Katie, Barbara, and Shelly. The weekend after that is my fall break. I'm definitely looking forward to some extra days of rest. The next weekend is Bethel's homecoming. I want to see the choir and all the people I miss. Finally, the next weekend after that is Halloween. We are planning on having a party at the apartment. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

manilowese said...

where's a corn maze?!? i want to go to one of those. any around mboro?